Thank you for being patient with us as we followed the Governor’s guidelines and held off on customer contact appointments. Governor Northam has announced that due to a steady decline in cases of COVID-19, Virginia will begin phase one of reopening starting Friday, 5/15/2020. We will begin scheduling customer contact appointments again the following Monday, 5/18/2020. All Virginians have put in a huge effort to slow the spread, and Connec is continuing those efforts even into the reopening. Below is a list of procedures that we will be following for customer contact appointments going forward in order to keep our customers and technicians safe.
- We will be asking all customers if anyone in their home has shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 30 days. We will be postponing appointments past the 30 day mark for anyone that has.
- We will be taking the temperatures of our technicians every day.
- All technicians going into customers’ homes will be wearing masks the entire time they are inside.
- Gloves and boot covers will be worn into each customer’s home, and disposed of before the next appointment.
- Plastic device covers will be used in the event that our technicians need to handle a customer’s phone, tablet, etc. and will be disposed of before the next appointment.
- We will continue to follow social distancing practices as much as possible. There are certain circumstances where a customer may need to be within 6 feet of our technicians, but outside of those instances, we are keeping a safe distance.
- All Connec vehicles are equipped with hand sanitizer for between appointments and the vehicles are completely sanitized at the end of each day.
Currently, no one at Connec, nor anyone our employees have come in contact with, has tested positive or shown symptoms of COVID-19. We have always had an honest dialogue with our customers and take pride in maintaining that full transparency. If one of our employees were to test positive, we would promptly reach out to any customers that our employee has seen and notify them. We ask that our customers do the same with us. We will begin scheduling appointments again on 5/18/2020. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please call our office number at (804) 798-9081.